* To make an organic lifestyle affordable, accessible and easy.
* To bring the consumer and the farmer into a closer relationship.
* To stimulate debate on what organic truly is; to empower the consumer with information.
* To sell produce that has been grown without the use of pesticides and artificial fertilizers in rich, well nourished soil.
* To support the growth of non-commercial organic growers in South Africa through working with local PGS guarantee systems so that ‘certified’ is not our only choice…